Monday, July 25, 2011

crossroads for this mystic

Day 7 of my no'poo attempt, day 2 of my commitment to meditation.

Wow the spirit really moves when you just get out of the way and let it.

My life is never dull (although my hair is right now)! I have been in negotiations with a local school of metaphysical teachings that could provide a new location for a little part of the S.C.H.O.O.L. I started building last spring.

On the flipside, the opportunities involved with the School of Multidimensional Healing Arts and Sciences have their own merit. Perhaps the living of a dream. To be involved in the ascension of the spirit, to connect others who can help each other. Establishing an educational option that is unique and cohesive yet rare and inclusive.

At Unity of Tustin I have found a sacred space. It calls to me, I am compelled to seek my future at this place.

This week includes many opportunities to experience spirit and engage in service to the greater good. I eagerly await the aha moments and synchronicities that will no doubt occur. From the Star Children meeting to the Next Generation Unity Visioning- I see so much potential.

1 comment:

  1. so in regard to the no ' poo attempt- you will give me grace if you see me right? I have 4-5 weeks more to endure, photos coming soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...