Monday, September 12, 2011

Full Moon Blog-abration

Some friends and I were going to get together to share some magical, mystical moments- but the stars didn't align this full moon. So everyone is invited to share in the celebration! Many of us use different types of divination tools- cards, crystals, candles, stones, herbs, etc.


Tonight I will be doing my own Angel Card reading/ full moon meditation and blessing. I will blog in full glorious detail about it, and ask any of you who feel moved to share something, connecting us to this blessed harvest moon and each other as we transition into fall.

Please enter your blog information below - if you are on Facebook we are also connecting our notes through the virtual event I set up. Like this post and I will be sure you get linked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...