Wednesday, January 21, 2009

mom and toddler fitness DVD by Parents

Joy and I began what I hope will be a solid tradition this morning! After winning a bet (we settle arguments in this way -it stops the debate until the answer can be found) my hubby bought me a wonderful new fitness DVD from Target. I wanted a wii, but $12.99 vs over $400? Produced by Parents, and geared towards the whole family. Oh and in case you didn't know Obama did not choose Biden as his running mate until August!

We both enjoyed the fun flexibility, the calming core exercises, balancing & breathing- and lots of playful parenting! It is easy to stay in the moment, enjoy your little one and follow the guided movements. I can see how this will strengthen both our bond and our bodies!

It says it is for 16 months and older, but at almost 1 years old Joy was able to get into what I was doing- and her weight was easier for me to use in the resistance portions. It ended with a sweet session of cuddling and calming- a nice transition into naptime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...